Check out Lady Leah - GoHeadNah!

Let's talk about Lady Leah


I connected with wonderful Lady Leah last year online. We instantly connected as sisters in faith for sure! She's an multi-award winning gospel artist from the United States, and I've been blessed to help her with a few things since we connected. We got her linktree up together, I'm now on her team in Spotify for Artists, updated her Spotify profile and I also completed the lyrics curation on I'm Yours on musixmatch. I'm also thankful that I played a very small part in bringing together Lady Leah and CKP, who are currently working on a forthcoming release on the Music In Me label. The track forthcoming will be called He Will Come Thru so watch out for that one later this year.

All the links you need for Lady Leah "GoHeadNah" are on her linktree https://linktr.ee/goheadnah

Follow Lady Leah on the following platforms

Listen to Lady Leah on Spotify

Subscribe to Lady Leah on YouTube

#LadyLeah #goheadnah #gospel #globalfamilysupport

Comments