Premier incoming! Len-Dor -Arms 2 Short 2 Box With A God (Feat.) Unscathed

Len-Dor - New Music Alert

News just received from Len-Dor...

28th February 2024 🚩 Len-Dor will be dropping the video for “Arms 2 short 2 box with a God 🔥 The video will be premiering on YouTube, so head over and hit the 'Notify Me' button to ensure you get to hear it first! youtu.be20SBtkGhVkQsi=EHyjENXIgtNHHNzx

Track is featuring Unscathed 🔥 Produced by Kawon Jenkins 🔥 and engineered by Ja Rajeem 🔥 You'll find this track on “ A Beacon in the Dark” Ep 💿 - CDS WILL BE AVAILABLE 💿


Follow Len-Dor on Bandcamp and check out his music here: https://len-dor.bandcamp.com/music

Thanks to Bright Da Emcee, I got to connect with Len-Dor a few years ago, and I can still remember the video conversation now. I added his track "I DO" to my Spotify Playlist ReViVe2020 - ReViSiTeD - ReBoRn - ReIgNiTeD on June 26, 2021. I'm excited to announce that I've also recently received the lyrics for I DO to add to my ever expanding portfolio of lyrics I have curated as a musixmatch curator. There's something pretty special about this track, I LOVE IT! so I was so pleased when Len-Dor sent me the lyrics this week. They'll be available soon on all digital platforms.

I love the album The Vocal Codex - https://len-dor.bandcamp.com/track/the-vocal-codex-ep-tape-silence-x-len-dor-x-rhook-beats

I also love the album The Truth They Deny - https://len-dor.bandcamp.com/album/the-truth-they-deny-x-bofaat

If you love hip-hop you are gonna like his music so I recommend checking him out. For more info about Len-Dor go to https://linktr.ee/len_dor

#lendor #canadianhiphop #hiphop #hiphopcanada #rap #torontohiphop #music #vancouverhiphop #canadianrap #newmusic #rapmusic #vancityhiphop #vancouvermusic #hiphopvancouver #canada #bcundergroundhiphop #vancouverrap #vancityrap #locfilesmedia #vancouvergold #repvancity #canadianunderdogs #hiphopvancity #fromda #undergroundhiphop #torontorappers #rapper #vancitybuzz #toronto #rappers #bclocal #globalfamilysupport

Comments