Tyree Cooper Saturday Hot Brunch Mix Celebrating 40 Years Of Chicago House Music Vol.6 (2-10-2024)

I've been a moderator and support on Tyree's twitch channel for just over 2 years now and it's been brilliant! There is no other word for it. This show, was by far, one of the best I've heard! I love hip house! It's what got my attention wayyy back in my teenage years when Tyree hit the UK with Kool Rock Steady on Top Of The Pops with Turn Up The Bass - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w4o6RRPnMKI And I once we'd been working together for a while I sent him a photo of the vinyl album with his track on, which we laughed about for sure!

Tyree Cooper Saturday Hot Brunch Mix Celebrating 40 Years Of Chicago House Music Vol.6 (2-10-2024)

Tyree Cooper Celebrating 40 Years Of Chicago House... This show is all about #hiphouse and is the 6th in a series of mixes celebrating 40 years of Chicago House Music.

Enjoy this mix! I know I'll be hitting the replay today!

There will be more shows to come, so be sure to follow Tyree Cooper @tyreecooper on @twitch @amazonmusic and @bandsintown so you don't miss out! share this with your friends! LET'S GO HOUSE!

Playlist

  • Malcolm X - You Can't Hate The Roots Of A Tree And Not Hate The Tree (Speech)
  • Jungle Brothers - What U Waitin’ For (CJ Macintosh Mix)
  • Lady B - To The Beat Y'all
  • Mikey D & Master Jay - Ready to Rock
  • Jocko - Rhythm Talk (Vocal)
  • Chubb Rock - The Chubbster (House Mix)
  • MC Lyte - Lyte As A Rock
  • Tyree - People Wanna Touch Me
  • Doug Lazy - Let It Roll
  • Sweet Tee - Lets Dance (Hip House Mix)
  • The Fellas - Do It Good
  • Fast Eddie - Hip House (Deep Mix)
  • KC Flight - Planet E (House Mix)
  • Queen Latifah - Come Into My House (Zanzibar Mix)
  • Gary Wallace & Jammin J - P.A.R.T.Y.T.I.M.E
  • Twin Hype - For Those Who Like To Groove (Club Groove Remix)
  • Hard House - Check This Out
  • Doug Lazy - Let The Rhythm Pump Long
  • DJ Fast Eddie - Let's Go
  • Gershon Jackson - Y'all Be Easy (Vocal Drum Mixx mastered)
  • Fast Eddie - That's Bad
  • Tyree - House Music Is My Life (Hip House Remix)
  • Kool Rock Steady - Ain't We Funky Now
  • Tyree Cooper - Hardcore Hip House (Southside Mix)
  • M Doc - It's Percussion
  • Fast Eddie Ft. Sundance - Git On Up
  • Mc Krash - Addicted To Bass (E Smoove Mix)
  • The Brother D - Everybody Dance The (Vocal Bass Mix)
  • Tyree feat. JMD - Move Your Body
  • The Jungle Brothers - I'll House You
  • Mr Lee - Get Busy
  • Reese and Santonio - Truth of Self Evidence
  • Fast Eddie - Yo Yo Get Funky
  • Tony Scott - That's How I'm Livin
  • White Knight - Keep It Moving
  • Tyree feat. Kool Rock Steady - Turn Up The Bass (ReeWork'd 2022)
  • K'Alexi Shelby & The K A Posse - Dig This Tyree Mix
  • Tyree Cooper feat Anthony Thomas - Let The Music Take Control (Tyree's House Is In House Mix)
  • Nuyorican Soul - That's Right, I Feel It (MAW Alternative)

Comments