Eric Clapton - Prayer of a Child (Official Music Video)

Eric Clapton - Prayer Of A Child

Oh my goodness, wow! Just had the honour of completing the @Musixmatch @MusixmatchFL lyrics on this @EricClapton track. Prayer Of A Child https://www.musixmatch.com/lyrics/Eric-Clapton/Prayer-of-a-Child Cried my way through this one! Please support this track and share

Description taken from the YouTube Video

To Save A Child—in aid of the children of Gaza

Eric Clapton's intimate concert filmed in London in front of a small audience in December 2023. Eric’s set included "Tears In Heaven,” “Layla," "River Of Tears," "Got To Get Better In A Little While,” and a very special version of George Harrison's "Give Me Love (Give Me Peace On Earth)" featuring a guest appearance from Dhani Harrison. This will also include a brand-new studio track and video entitled, "Prayer of a Child.” The proceeds will be donated in aid of the children in Gaza.

Listen to “Prayer of a Child” & pre-order the ‘To Save A Child’ vinyl, CD/Blu-ray here: https://orcd.co/tosaveachild

VIDEO: Directed and produced by Joel Evenden

LYRICS:

Please tell me where - You last saw him

Was he still alive ?

Was he still breathing - Did he survive ?

Tell me where - I might find him

Underneath the stones

Just want to tell him - He’s not alone

Dear God - May I ask you

Let it stop - I beg of you

Dear God - Please forgive us

We know not what we do

Please take my hand - And lead me

Down the road with you

Show me - What I’m supposed to do

With all these tears - The world is crying

Help us find the way - Lead us to a better day.

Dear God - May I please ask you

Let it stop – I beg of you

Dear God - Please forgive us

We know not what we do


Bushbranch/Surfdog Records © & ℗ 2024

EPC Enterprises, LLP.

For more information head over to https://ericclapton.com

#musixmatch #musixmatchlyrics #EricClapton

Comments